Pages

jeudi 6 mars 2014

R&Beef: August Alsina Talks Falling Out with Trey Songz


They may have collaborated on the remix to his single "I Luv This Sh*t," but all is not well in the male R&B universe between rising star August Alsina and mainstay Trey Songz. In an interview with Rap Up TV, August dished on how the collab came about, and kept it real about where he stands with both Chris Brown and Trey Songz after the hot remix. "We ain’t on the same page. He did some other sh*t and we just don’t rock," he said of his and Songz’s relationship. When explaining the reason behind their falling out, August says it was because of Trey’s ego. "We were supposed to have a show together and it just went left ’cause I can’t deal with ni**as’ egos and attitudes ’cause I’m just a real ni**a comin’ through and I’m rockin’." He continued, "Once ni**as go to talkin’ a certain type of way, that shit ain’t gon’ fly with me and that’s all that was and I just had to not do the show ’cause I can’t stand on side of a ni**a if I really got something that I feel in my heart. It just ain’t gon’ work, so I just had to dip and we didn’t do it, but it is what it is." Sounds like August is saying that Trey was talking foul and snubbed August out of a show. However, there’s two sides to every story, and we haven’t heard Trey’s… As far as Chris Brown, August says the two are cool insisting, "As far as Chris, that['s] my ni**a. That’s love. I spoke to him a while ago, he goin' through what he goin' through, his situation, and I just always try to uplift him with positivity and love." What do you think Roomies, is Trey leary of the new kid in the game, August?

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire