Pages

vendredi 10 janvier 2014

Jessie J Backs Out of Robin Thicke's Upcoming U.S. Tour


Are Robin Thicke and Jessie J not seeing eye to eye? We’re not completely clear on their situation, but what we do know is Jessie J has announced that she will no longer be supporting Thicke on his upcoming North American tour. The trek is set to kick off next month (Feb 2014), but Jessie has jumped ship, citing plans to continue recording the U.S. version of her 2013 album, Live. Taking to Twitter, Jessie confirms, “Out of respect to my USA fans I want to be honest. I will not be supporting Robin Thicke on his USA tour. My team and I have decided it's best I prioritize recording/studio and promo to finish the album for my US fans and having the opp (opportunity) for a single to be released for you sooner than later.” She adds: “Timing isn't always perfect but I want to make it work! And hopefully have my own shows in the USA someday! I hope you understand. I'm sorry to all the fans who were coming. I will make it up by making sure you have more of me and my music this year.” Jessie J and Robin Thicke recently released the DJ Cassidy collaboration, “Calling All Hearts,” the first single off the DJ’s upcoming untitled album. The video was shot back in December but was never released.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire