Pages

mercredi 22 janvier 2014

Hello! Tatyana Ali Wants That Ole Thang Back!


In 1998, Tatyana Ali smashed the world with her Billboard Top 10 hit “Daydreamin’”, a record from her debut album, Kiss the Sky, which also dropped the same year. Now 15 years later, with a lot more experience and maturity, the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and The Young & The Restless star is ready to capture hearts again with a new five-song EP. Aptly titled Hello (she’s still around), the project showcase a more grown and sexy Tatyana; she also wrote and co-produced the records. “I’m so excited this day is here! All of this is coming from my heart,” states Tatyana. “It’s my story: it’s what I believe in, what I dream about and what I’ve been through. My hope is to connect to people and share what I love. This is truly an independent effort.” Hello is currently premiering on Spotify. Whether it is music or acting, this lady always finds ways to reinvent her. Kudos to her new project!

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire