Pages

mardi 31 décembre 2013

Robin Thicke's 'Rest of My Life' Soars To No.1


Robin Thicke is closing 2013 in a big way, earning his second no.1 on the Adult R&B Songs Chart this year. According to Billboard, "For The Rest of My Life" soared 3-1 on this week's chart, making it Thicke's fourth no.1 overall. "Robin Thicke tallies his fourth Adult R&B Songs No. 1, as "For the Rest of My Life" rises 3-1. It follows this year's 17-week No. 1 smash "Blurred Lines" (featuring T.I. and Pharrell), last year's "Love After War" (three weeks at the summit) and 2007's 15-week topper "Lost Without U," reports Billboard. "For The Rest of My Life" is taken from Thicke's sixth studio album, "Blurred Lines," which is nominated for a 2014 Grammy Award. The album is also listed on the year end top albums chart.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire