Pages

jeudi 26 décembre 2013

Mary J. Blige on Xmas Album: "It Was a Dream Come True"


When Mary J. Blige released her holiday album, A Mary Christmas, in October (2013), it was a monumental moment for her long and illustrious career. The Queen of Hip Hop Soul had never released a Christmas project since her 1992 debut album, What’s The 411?, so it was a lifelong ambition that she saw to fruition. “Christmas is my favorite holiday, my favorite time of year, and I've always wanted to record a Christmas album... but I never found the time,” says Blige. “When (producer) David Foster suggested the idea, and there was space in my schedule, it was a dream come true.” A Mary Christmas is available now and include versions of traditional holiday classics like “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” and “Little Drummer Boy.”

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire