Pages

mardi 24 décembre 2013

Mariah Carey Offers in Home Private Concert For Couple on Valentine's Day


Mariah Carey is using her star power for another good deed The “Beautiful” singer has teamed with celebrity charity website Prizeo.com to raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and the contest is oh so sweet. The contest calls for consumers to donate to the organization, which will automatically enter them in a prize draw. The winner (couple) will be invited to Carey’s New York home and Valentine's Day where they will be treated to an intimate and romantic concert for two. Carey says in a statement: You all know that this is my favorite time of the year, and so I've decided to give back and raise some funds for the incredible St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, a cause very close to my heart as a mom. In exchange for a small donation, you will be entered to win a trip to New York City (I'll fly you from Wherever you are in the world) to visit me in my home, where I will give you and a loved one your very own private concert... on Valentine's Day! I wanted to do something extra special for such a magical organization, and I thank you dearly for all of your support.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire