Pages

vendredi 20 décembre 2013

Ciara Working on New Album: "I Want to Share Pieces of Myself With The World"


With a steady 2013 for Ciara, there may be plans to unleash an album in 2014. In a recent interview with Genlux Magazine, in which she covers the December 2013 issue, the Princess of R&B says she’s working on new music. “I’m in the process of making a new album,” Ciara told the mag. The upcoming project follows up the July 2013 self-titled release, Ciara, which spawned the steamy hit single “Body Party,” and boasted appearances from Nicki Minaj and fiancé Future. Like its predecessor, Ciara says the pending effort will continue to portray her "reality". She adds: “My inspiration is life and reality. It’s important to express myself musically. I am so connected to who I am now, and I want to share pieces of myself with the world.” Speaking of fiancé Future, we’re sure Ciara catered to his every need following a recent interview with Nylon magazine, in which he talks about being in love before his proposal. He tells Nylon magazine, "I wanted to do it (propose) one time. I was never searching for love. I wanted it to come to me. And when it did, I embraced it. It's a feeling that I never want to leave."

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire