Pages

mercredi 19 février 2014

Pharrell Williams Ups New Album, GIRL, For Early March Release


Pharrell Williams and Columbia Records aren't wasting any more time. Fresh off the success of the Grammy winner's hit single "Happy," both have announced a release date for Pharrell's anticipated album that puts it in listeners hands in less than two weeks! "When Columbia Records presented me with the opportunity to make an album, three things came to mind,” says Pharrell in a statement Tuesday. “One was the sense of overwhelming honor that I felt when I realized that they were interested in partnering with me on the album that I had always dreamt of making. Two, it would have to feel festive and urgent. And three, I instantly knew it would be called 'G I R L'. I hope you like it." Due for global release March 3, the album will feature Happy and will be promoted through a series of events, including Pharrell's performance at the BRIT Awards in London. "G I R L" is also available for pre-order now.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire