Pages

mercredi 19 février 2014

Cee Lo Green Quits: I'm Not Returning To 'The Voice'


Cee Lo Green, his cat and/or bird will not be returning to "The Voice" for another season. According to the Grammy winner, it's time to bid adieu to the reality singing competition that raised his profile over the last few years. "I'm not coming back, guys," Green told Ellen during an interview on her daytime talk show that airs today, Wednesday, Feb. 19. "I’m going to continue my relationship with NBC. I have a television show development deal with them as well and hopefully some other talk show opportunities for later in the year. But yeah, I’m going to miss The Voice, too." The shocking news comes just days before the return of Usher and Shakira on the Spring season of "The Voice." According to Green, a studio album will be part of his focus going forward. "I just want to … I don’t want to wear out my welcome there. You know what I’m saying? I have so many other things that I want to do. I haven't released an album in four years. I’m almost done with my album," said Green.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire